JSC "Wood Profil" was founded in 2008 in Krasnoe (Molodechno region). We are situated in the central part of Belarus (50 km from the capital city Minsk).
Our production base covers the terrritory over 17 000 m2, that includes several workshops and 11 kiln dryers with automatic control (load capacity about 500 m3).
We mainly specialize at processing of birch and alder. Within our main products are edged and unedged board, lamellas, glued furniture panels and so on.
Our personnel consists of about 50 well-trained specialists, that can guarantee high-quality production standards.
Our monthly production volume reaches about 600 m3 of edged and unedged board.
About 80% of our products are exported to South-East Asia (mainly China) and Europe. We also supply our products to the local producers of furniture and parquet.
Our main goal is to meet the requirements of every customer we have.
In June 2015 we have succesfully passed the necessary audit procedures and received FSC ® (FSC-C125964) Chain of Custody Certification.
JSC "Wood Profil" make efforts to eliminate arrival and sales of the following kind of wood products:
- illegally harvested;
- logs, harvested with violation of tradicional and civil rights;
- logs, harvested in forests with the violation of nature conservation values within forest management process;
- logs, harvested at the areas, that have been transferred from plantation or not-forest areas;
- logs, harvested in the forests with GM trees;
- logs, supplied by the company, that violate any of ILO principal conventions.